Insulating Fiberglass Ceiling Tiles are the perfect solution for jobs that require a lay-in ceiling panel with access above and high R-Value. They are made from a rigid 3″ thick fiberglass with a thin vinyl laminated to the face providing a stellar NRC value for noise absorption in the room and a fantastic R-Value for insulation and noise blocking.
$120.00 – $136.00Select options
- 3″ Thick Lay-in Ceiling Panels – 2′ x 2′ or 2′ x 4′
- Huge Labor Savings – No need to roll insulation behind the tiles!
- Easy Access to Plenum Above and no worries about moving and putting back insulation behind the tiles
- R-Value – 13.6 and NRC 1.00 – The best acoustical ceiling tiles on the market!
- White or Black – Non-porous – Vinyl Facing – Easily Cleanable and Very durable
- Panels Lay into Regular 15/16″ Ceiling Grid – Armstrong, USG, etc
- Class A Fire Rated – Safe for Commercial Use