Feather Light Construction
- Made from UV stabilized .013thick vinyl plastic, Ceilume Smart Ceiling Tiles provide all the functionality of conventional drop ceiling tiles and ceiling panels, but at a fraction of the weight. And when it comes to style there is just no comparison. Available in both 24″ x 24″ and 24″ x 48″ sizes, our feather light construction creates a ceiling you can look up to and admire for years to come, but the installation won’t break your back or your pocketbook!
Opaque Ceiling Tiles Or Translucent Ceiling Panels-Ceilume Puts Science In Your Ceiling!
- All Ceilume Smart Ceiling Tiles and drop ceiling panels are available in UL Approved white opaque and black opaque vinyl for a traditional ceiling tile look and UL Approved translucent white vinyl for use under lighting fixtures. Only Ceilume gives you the versatality to use the same style throughout your ceiling, whether under lighting fixtures or not. And you get the added benefit of using low-cost conventional lighting fixtures above your 1″ T-bar grid, rather than the expensive fixtures that mount in the grid itself.
Create A Fully Illuminated Custom Ceiling
- Light every corner of your room with a fully illuminated custom light diffusing ceiling of your own design. More than 50 different patterns from modern to classic to 50’s retro give you unlimited possibilities. Use all one design to create a simple elegant effect. Or combine styles using understated flush ceiling tiles and drop ceiling panels on edges and in trim areas, accented with dramatic concave or convex diffusers directly under light fixtures to give your ceiling texture and originality as well as optimum illumination.
UL Approved For Installation Under Sprinklers
- Eliminate unsightly and expensive sprinkler head drops, simplify sprinkler and ceiling installation, and create the beautiful custom ceiling you want without sacrificing the safety you need. Only Ceilume Smart Ceiling Tiles and drop ceiling panels give you this extraordinary function, and the value that comes with it.
- All Ceilume vinyl ceiling tiles and drop ceiling panels are specifically rated, listed and approved for installation under fire suppression sprinkler systems 165 degrees. Our opaque vinyl ceiling tiles, translucent vinyl lighting tiles, and clear vinyl back panels install in all standard 1″ T-bar ceiling systems, and are engineered to drop harmlessly out of the way in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their job.
There are no reviews yet.